Why use us?
Welcome to Ray White Lane Cove Leasing & Property Management
The Ray White Lane Cove Property Management Team is a leasing and property management business with a dedicated office in Lane Cove.
We adopt a realistic and honest approach to property management that differs from many of our competitors. Our business is focused on leasing your property quickly and matching quality tenants with quality properties. We are dedicated to providing personal and professional service to property owners and tenants and are extremely proud of the enthusiasm and professionalism of our team.
We are committed to professionally marketing your property and maintain a database of prospective and qualified tenants who receive an email each week advising them of available properties for lease.
In addition we are the preferred partner for many leading relocation businesses, corporations and consulates that regularly turn to us to assist with their short and long-term accommodation needs.
After finding your tenant, we take care of them and you, throughout the tenancy. That includes everything from collecting rent, paying outgoings and providing assistance with repairs and more complex property issues.
We are committed to serving the needs of property investors like you, and as innovators in our field, work constantly to further improve our high level of service to you.
- Enjoy a higher level of service and stability – you have a dedicated point of contact within a team of professionals working for you in leasing and property management.
- Experience lower vacancy rates – work with one of the leading leasing teams in the area. Your property is leased efficiently and effectively and often without the need of costly advertising.
- Maximise your return through our investment in technology & the latest marketing tools and techniques.
- Access to and the convenience of additional Real Estate services including the expertise of our Multi Award winning sales teams, Ray White’s Loan Market Group & Ray White Insurance.
Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of service during the management of your property. We will do our utmost to ensure that the letting process is efficient and that overall, you experience a pleasant working relationship.
To support this goal and in consideration of the trust you have placed in us, we guarantee to perform the following activities in the letting and management of your property upon the signing of an Management Agency Agreement.
- Professional photographs will be taken and made available to prospective tenants
- Your property will be placed on our rental list as soon as you entrust it to us to locate a suitable tenant
- We will place your property details on our preferred supplier websites
- A signboard will be erected at your property (where applicable)
- We will access our existing prospective tenants’ database and arrange inspections by tenants who are looking to rent within your property’s price range and location
- We will keep regular contact with you throughout the pre-lease period to provide an activity update including comments received by prospective tenants about your property
- We will present to you all applications obtained from prospective tenants
- Approved tenants will be required to pay a reservation fee
- We will thoroughly check tenant references at the time of application
- We will conduct a thorough internal and external regular inspection of your property and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection
- We will attend to all maintenance repairs as quickly as reported in accordance with the management agreement. We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements, which will keep your property in a condition, which will assist to retain its optimum market value
- On a daily basis, we will carry out rental arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act will be taken
- We will pay all outgoings in a timely manner (subject to available funds) to avoid interest being charged on accounts
- We will provide you with a comprehensive annual taxation summary
Leasing – What we provide to you
- Copy writing (property description) for inclusion in marketing
- Inclusion in our Property Alerts – our weekly e-alert of available properties emailed to our database of prospective and qualified tenants at no cost to you
- SMS text message alerts to prospective tenants advising of new listing at no cost to you
- Showing of property six days per week – always accompanied by one of our agents
- Weekly update – feedback from prospective tenants
- Secure application / reservation fee from approved applicants
- Comprehensive reference check
- Lease preparation
Your property will be listed on the following property Internet sites to maximise exposure and attract suitable tenants:
Ray White Lane Cove – attracting the local and regional marketplace
Ray White Super Group – representing over 800 offices throughout Australasia
Realestate.com.au – with “Premium Plus” placement ensuring all listings appear at the beginning of searches maximising enquiries on your property
Domain – with “Priority Placement” ensuring all listings appear at the beginning of searches maximising enquiries on your property
Rent.com.au – dedicated to leasing properties
Property Management – What we provide to you
- Ingoing condition report – stating precise condition of the property
- Collection and receipting of rent
- Arrears management
- Monthly electronic transfer of rental proceeds
- Mailing and/or emailing of easy to read monthly statement
- Management and supervision of repairs and maintenance
- Professional handling of insurance claims and lodgments
- Written inspection reports
- Payment of outgoings – strata levies, council levies, water rates, insurance premiums
- Comprehensive annual taxation summary
Re-letting a managed property
- We will advise you when the tenant has given required notice to vacate property
- Organise access with current tenant for prospective tenants to view property PRIOR to the current tenant vacating
- Thorough vacating inspection PRIOR to tenant’s bond being released
- Carry out above marketing activities to generate inquiry and secure tenant (click the leasing tab above to see more information)
At Ray White Lane Cove we can assist landlords to find a tenant only when preferring to manage their own property.
For this service our fees are:
- Two week letting fee plus GST
- $50.00 lease documentation fee
- Advertising at cost
- Ingoing Inspection Report Cost $50.00 plus GST
If you require this service please contact our office (02) 9428 4100