SOPHISTICATED TOWNHOUSE LIVING FOOTSTEPS FROM HARBOUR FORESHORE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The perfect lifestyle address opposite picturesque Anderson Park, this contemporary townhouse on the coveted Neutral Bay and Kirribilli fringe showcases a brilliant fusion of relaxed family living, unrivalled convenience and complete privacy. Enhanced by a north aspect and flowing across three generous levels, its impressive floor plan boasts multiple entertaining spaces including a sun-soaked entertainer's courtyard, dual balconies, Smeg gas kitchen and loft rumpus. Effortless modern living at its best, its exceptional leafy setting within a prime Harbour-side enclave is just a stone's throw from cafes, restaurants and boutique shops and a leisurely stroll to both train and ferry transport.
- Spacious living and separate dining with seamless flow to private courtyard
- Large well-appointed granite and gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Light-filled bedrooms with built-ins, loft rumpus or possible fourth bedroom/study
- Oversized master suite with north-facing balcony, walk-in robes and ensuite
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower, internal laundry plus powder room
- Daikin reverse cycle air, internal entry to secure basement parking and storage
- Palm-fringed entrance, alarm system, stroll to waterfront parks and transport
- Circa 1994, full brick townhouse, 261 sqm on title incl 38sqm tandem garage
- Footsteps to eclectic eateries and shops in Kirribilli, Neutral Bay and North Sydney
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.