EXPANSIVE TOWNHOUSE WITH SUNDRENCHED NORTH-TO-REAR LEVEL GARDENS
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Embracing a carefree family lifestyle an easy 800m stroll to Mowbray Public School and moments to Lane Cove's cosmopolitan village hub, this generously proportioned townhouse presents a fantastic entry or investment opportunity within an ultra-convenient locale. One of only 10 homes within a well maintained complex, its prized north-to-rear aspect and functional layout includes fluid open living, tidy gas kitchen, master suite and enclosed child-friendly gardens flowing to a communal playground and barbecue facilities. Ready for immediate enjoyment and boasting only one common wall, this desirably positioned home is just moments from North Ryde's business precinct.
- Spacious sun-soaked living area framed by front and rear alfresco entertaining
- Open plan gas kitchen and dining overlooks private rear gardens and level lawns
- Three good-size bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Study area or possible formal dining, full bathroom with separate tub and shower
- Internal laundry adjacent to kitchen with linen storage, downstairs powder room
- Oversized double lock-up garage with internal access, gas bayonet in living room
- Plush new carpet, low maintenance community living perfect for young families
- Walk to Mowbray Public School, 1.6km to Lane Cove Interchange and village shops
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.