RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE DUAL LANDHOLDING
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
A truly rare and versatile dual landholding within one of Lane Cove's most sought after leafy pockets, this impressive 744sqm approx block presents a unique opportunity to purchase two completely private fully self-contained homes with the option to reconfigure to a single substantial family residence. A charming circa 1945 extended character home on the market for the first time in 40 years, it represents an exceptional offering with enormous possibilities to further capitalise. Enjoying an exclusive lifestyle address footsteps from the area's vibrant cafe culture, 500 metre to the Bus Interchange and only moments to local schools, shops and parks, this remarkable parcel is limited only by your imagination. Move in now and renovate your dream family home or reap the excellent rental rewards from this coveted marketplace.
- Endless potential to reconvert to a grand single residence or retain its dual occupancy
- Graced with a sunny north aspect, the front residence consists of two double bedrooms
- The 2nd home/extension offers spacious dual-level living with seamless in/outdoor flow
- Light-filled open plan living with multiple entertaining decks and covered in-ground pool
- The main home enjoys a gourmet induction kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Generous light-filled bedrooms with robes plus oversized attic studio and abundant storage
- Wood fireplace, leadlight windows, reverse cycle air, timber floors and decorative ceilings
- Cabana with kitchenette and bathroom, ample off-street parking, walk to rail and shops
- A tightly held enclave, the two-bedroom property has been rented for the past 15 years
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.