REMARKABLE OPPORTUNITY IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A truly rare untapped gem on a 626sqm (approx) north-to rear parcel, this single-level residence presents an exceptional opportunity to further capitalise within a tranquil leafy pocket. Framed by the newly proposed 6,300sqm council parkland and picturesque expanse of neighbouring Batten Reserve, its sought after setting lies just moments from Lane Cove's eclectic cosmopolitan hub, express City transport and local schools. Ripe for a complete renovation with solid foundations and excellent single-level floor plan awash with natural light, the home delivers a superb lifestyle opportunity with enormous development potential for investors and homebuyers keen to enter this coveted marketplace.
- Generously proportioned L-shaped living and dining extends to alfresco area
- Large open plan gas kitchen with leafy outlook flows to central living space
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-ins, oversized internal laundry with WC
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, ceiling fans
- Low maintenance gardens and east-facing covered entertainer's deck
- Set back from the street with carport and additional off-street parking
- 400 metres to Mowbray Public School and footsteps to Mowbray Rd City buses
- Enormous potential within this soon-to-be revamped pocket of Lane Cove
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.