RENOVATE OR DUPLEX OPPORTUNITY
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on a generous 885sqm (approx) private parcel, this light-filled double brick residence presents an affordable entry into this tightly held leafy enclave. Refreshed and ready for immediate enjoyment, the property offers enormous potential to further update and capitalise in the future. Designed with a highly functional floor plan and plenty of space for the family to grow, the home includes multiple entertaining spaces with scope for in-law/teen living downstairs. Superbly positioned to take advantage of the area's fantastic lifestyle choices, its sought after locale rests within walking distance to schools, City buses, stunning bush reserves and Lane Cove's cosmopolitan village hub.
- Expansive open plan living/dining with leafy vistas and abundant sunlight
- Well presented CaesarStone kitchen, sunroom and casual dining area
- Three light-filled bedrooms with plush new carpet and built-in robes
- Family/TV room flows to balcony and easy-care private rear gardens
- Lower-level teen or in-law living with kitchenette and original bathroom
- Crisp freshly painted interiors and abundance of natural light throughout
- Internal access to double carport, additional off-street parking for 3-plus cars
- Direct lane access to Marsh Place, stroll to local schools, parks and shops
- Zoning: R2 low density
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.