BLUE RIBBON LOCATION
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this charming family home is on the market for the first time in 38 years, offering an idyllic lifestyle with everything a growing family could need and has potential to further capitalise. Located in a highly sought-after pocket of Lane Cove easily accessible to Lane Cove Plaza, parks, schools, cafes and cultural amenities.
- Old charm/original character family home, offers exceptional privacy
- Expansive light-filled family areas with leafy vistas and offering an abundance of natural light
- Large eat-in kitchen seamlessly flowing into the family room, ideal for entertaining and day-to-day family living
- Flexible living design, with separate entrance, perfect for home office, teenage retreat or guest accommodation
- Main bedroom with built-in robe, three additional bedrooms
- Inground pool & manicured lawn in a private backyard setting with entertaining deck
- Quiet & desirable neighbourhood in a prime residential area
- 686sqm approximately on title
- Within short walking distance to Lane Cove Plaza, express City buses, parks, schools, cafes and cultural amenities
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.