'HOUSE-LIKE' LIVING IN SOUGHT-AFTER LEAFY POCKET
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Enviably situated in a highly sought-after area, this spacious duplex enjoys 'house-like' proportions with a generous 212sqm approx on title. Boasting a due-north aspect with elevated views over Lane Cove Golf Course and National Park from the living areas and serene district water views from the kitchen. Peacefully placed within a block of two, this centrally located family residence is close to schools, shops, buses and Lane Cove Tennis Club. This home has the added benefit of dual rear lane access via Stevenson Street with ample visitor parking. For inspections enter via Stevenson Street.
- Sun-filled living enjoys golf course and parkland vistas
- Large eat-in kitchen with water views
- Four bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes
- Neatly renovated bathroom, separate toilet
- Teenage retreat with own separate entrance
- Pet-friendly & well-maintained common gardens
- Single lock-up garage, extra storage
- Enjoy now with scope to further enhance/add personal touches later
- Moments to schools & shops, five kilometres to CBD
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.