CHIC ARCHITECT DESIGNED RESIDENCE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sweeping treetop views and house-like proportions distinguish this finely crafted penthouse in the esteemed 'Botanic' building. Striking interiors are sleek and spacious, with quality finishes showcased throughout this 194sqm approx residence. Floor-to-ceiling glass sliders seamlessly connect the vast living zone with an expansive alfresco that doubles the living space. Perfectly positioned for privacy and convenience, this penthouse enjoys superb proximity to Lane Cove village. Boutiques, cafes and bars are accessible within moments by foot, while the CBD is a short drive or bus trip away.
- High ceilings and clerestory windows harness the light in living area and study nook
- Carrara marble kitchen with Miele appliances, semi-integrated dishwasher, flat panel cabinetry and gas cooking
- North-facing balcony promises absolute privacy and abundant alfresco living space
- Master bedroom with walk-in and built-in wardrobes, ensuite with bath, walk-in shower and private balcony
- Second bedroom opens to own balcony; both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Excellent storage and two linen cupboards; separate laundry
- Secure intercom access, ducted air conditioning, double secure car space
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.