Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CHARACTER-FILLED CALIFORNIAN BUNGALOW
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This warm and welcoming family home beautifully blends period features with modern touches on a 590sqm approx parcel. Textured interiors include exposed bricks, timber-panelled ceilings and polished timber floors. The formal lounge is separated from the casual dining and living areas which lead out through a split stable door to a full-width verandah. A handsome timber staircase leads to the master bedroom which is a whole-floor retreat. This home's family friendly location is a short walk to cafes, shops, parks and schools. Chatswood Chase and trains are nearby and city buses stop around the corner.
- Formal lounge with ceiling fretwork and open fireplace
- Combined dining and living areas flow from kitchen to alfresco area
- Sky-lit kitchen with Miele appliances
- Rear verandah, open courtyard, sparkling in-ground pool and garden sheds
- Private main bedroom with study, walk-in and built-in wardrobes, ensuite with separate toilet, and balcony offering district views
- Family bathroom on ground floor plus third toilet with external access
- Spacious attic, excellent storage throughout, carport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.