Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
RENOVATED FAMILY RETREAT WITH TRANQUIL RESERVE BACKDROP
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Embracing a picturesque setting overlooking Tannery Creek, this beautifully presented home offers a remarkable opportunity for families keen to enter this blue ribbon enclave. Freshly schemed and enhanced with modern updates for immediate comfort, its functional yet versatile floor plan provides abundant potential to extend or further capitalise as desired. Framed by serenely private gardens, sundrenched inground pool and entertainer's deck, it boasts the option of potential in-law/teen accommodation. Situated a leisurely stroll to prestigious St Ignatius' College and footsteps to City transport, its sought after lifestyle address is a stone's throw from stunning parkland walks and pristine waterways.
- Prized north-to-rear aspect with fluid open living spaces bathed in sunlight
- Spacious L-shaped living and dining flows to sundrenched alfresco setting
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Good sized bedrooms, oversized master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Lower-level teen/in-law living or rumpus with kitchenette and separate entry
- New sandstone patio and private balcony overlooking lush established gardens
- Polished timber floors, ducted reverse cycle air, under-house storage, wine cellar
- Steps from Burns Bay Reserve bushwalks and minutes to Lane Cove Village shops
For more information,
contact Greg Nazarian 0402 551 213,
Hazel McNamara 0402 913 537,
or Ray White Lane Cove 9428 4100
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.