REMARKABLE OPPORTUNITY IN A QUIET LEAFY SETTING
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A truly rare untapped gem on a 556sqm approx parcel, this single-level residence presents an exceptional opportunity to further capitalise within a tranquil leafy pocket. Perfectly positioned moments from the expanse of Batten Reserve yet just footsteps from all the conveniences this bustling area has to offer, this untouched family treasure presents an extraordinary opportunity for savvy homebuyers and investors alike.
- Generously proportioned living room and separate dining
- Gas kitchen opens to dining
- Two spacious bedrooms, internal laundry
- Neat and tidy bathroom with bathtub
- Low maintenance east-facing rear garden
- 400m to Mowbray Public School and footsteps to Mowbray Rd City buses
- Enormous potential within this soon-to-be revamped pocket of Lane Cove
Council Rates: $381 per quarter
Water Rates: $170 approx per quarter
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.