Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOLD AT AUCTION BY PAUL NEES - 0432 995 847
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
SUBSTANTIAL 972 SQM LEVEL BLOCK IN PREMIER FAMILY ENCLAVE
A charming renovated and extended circa 1950's gem, this tightly held double brick home offers low maintenance single-level living within a coveted Lane Cove pocket. Freshly schemed and ready for immediate enjoyment complete with brand new CaesarStone kitchen and multiple oversized entertaining spaces, it presents an affordable lifestyle or investment opportunity moments from express city transport, cafes and schools. Set amidst a generous 972sqm approx of serenely private easy-care gardens with sparkling pool, it comes packed with potential to further enhance or redevelop if desired (STCA).
- Generous formal entertaining with fireplace, gas bayonet and polished timber floors
- Light-filled family living and access to ultra-private rear gardens
- Sleek new designer kitchen fitted with quality appliances and soft-close cabinetry
- Casual dining opens to sun-soaked patio, enclosed gardens and secluded pool
- Bright and spacious bedrooms, master with mirrored built-ins and garden outlook
- Full bathroom, ducted reverse cycle air, high ceilings and freshly painted interiors
- Child-friendly gardens, oversized lock-up garage plus ample off-street parking
- An easy 750m walk to Mowbray Public School, footsteps to express City buses
For more information,
contact Paul Nees 0432 995 847,
Jozef Seremet 0468 561 664,
or Ray White Lane Cove 9428 4100
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.