Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
CHARMING FEDERATION HOME IN BLUE RIBBON LOCALE
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
First time on the market in 37 years, this Federation home presents a very rare opportunity to purchase in the heart of Lane Cove. Superbly positioned on the high side of the tree-lined street, this 1,004 sqm (approx.) level block is just metres to the bustling hub of cosmopolitan Lane Cove Village. The tightly held, circa 1914 Federation-style home offers the outstanding potential to knock down, restore or renovate (STCA) to further capitalise or build your dream home. Certain to appeal to a wide range of buyers from young families to savvy investors, the property enjoys a prized northerly aspect and child-friendly gardens. Its convenient, yet quiet, location is minutes to express city buses and local sought-after schools.
- Set on a deep 1,004 sqm (approx) level block
- Family living area with original fireplace, separate formal dining room
- Functional gas kitchen with plenty of storage
- Generous-sized bathroom with tub
- Original timber floors throughout, high ornate ceilings
- Separate storage room and internal laundry
- Lock-up garage, plenty of additional off-street parking
- Sought-after enclave only short stroll to Lane Cove Village
- Move-in or extend/ renovate or build your dream home (STCA)
For more information, contact
Jozef Seremet 0468 561 664,
or Ray White Lane Cove 9428 4100
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.