Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
VERSATILE FAMILY LIVING IN THE HEART OF LANE COVE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Enviably positioned amongst prestigious properties just moments from the area's vibrant cosmopolitan village hub, this tightly held residence presents an affordable lifestyle opportunity within a highly sought after leafy pocket. Tucked well back from the street for complete privacy, it delivers a flexible floor plan perfectly tailored for relaxed low maintenance living. Graced with a multitude of intimate alfresco spaces including an all-weather entertaining terrace and front and rear private gardens, the home offers the potential of a separate in-law or teenage accommodation if desired.
- Zoning - R3 (Medium Density Residential)
- Built in 2000, double brick/brick veneer
- Expansive open plan living/dining with tallowwood floors and elegant bay window
- Large well-equipped open plan kitchen with 900mm Fisher & Paykel gas cooktop
- Covered north-facing entertaining terrace for year-round alfresco entertaining
- Light-filled double bedrooms with robes, master bed with leafy vistas and ensuite
- Downstairs rumpus with separate entry, study plus spacious teen retreat in attic space
- Pristine bathrooms with Cedar paneling, multiple gas bayonets and ample storage
- Easy-care gardens with lush lawns and privacy hedging
- Tandem lock-up garage plus an extra undercover car space
- 500m stroll to Lane Cove Village, local schools and transport
For more information,
contact Jozef Seremet 0468 561 664,
Hazel McNamara 0402 913 537,
Ray White Lane Cove 9428 4100
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.