Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
The living room is the heart of the house and is designed to capture sunlight all year around. The eastern wall of the living room folds away to open onto the wide deck. With a motorised retractable awning, the house is designed for year round indoor/outdoor living. The state of the art BBQ rests on a ceramic lined bench with direct open access to the kitchen. A heated floor extends through the living room and into the kitchen. Access from Henley Street is across a wooden land bridge that traverses the native garden. The large terrace is carefully crafted to optimise privacy while accessing the setting western sun.
- Expansive living/dining with glass sliders flows to year-round alfresco terrace
- Beautifully appointed, architect designed family home with timber and tile flooring throughout
- Spacious main bedroom includes walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional large bedrooms both with built-in robes
- CaesarStone and polyurethane kitchen with walk-in pantry and servery to deck and BBQ area
- Heated floors in living area and kitchen
- Smart functional bathrooms, main with internal laundry
- Generous under-house storage and mini workshop
- Within walking distance to bus transport and local shops
For more information,
contact Hazel McNamara 0402 913 537,
Ray White Lane Cove 9428 4100
714.5m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.