Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PICTURESQUE PARKLAND SANCTUARY, ARCHITECTURAL EXTENSION PLANS AVAILABLE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Hidden well back from the street for the utmost privacy, 'Green Trees' is a truly unique period residence within a stunning National Parkland locale. Striking the perfect fusion of convenience with chic contemporary design, it delivers the ultimate secluded oasis close to everything Chatswood's bustling precinct has to offer. A rare example of the fine craftsmanship and streamlined sophistication of the 1930's Art Deco Renaissance era, the home has been thoughtfully crafted to be at one with its natural surroundings. Bathed in sunlight and framed by mature seasonal landscaped gardens with a spectacular golf course backdrop, it provides an idyllic retreat for young families, busy executives and downsizers alike.
- Spacious block size of 1132sqm (approx)
- Double brick and sandstone foundations with seamlessly integrated in/outdoor flow
- Lovingly restored to its original grandeur with timeless intricate Art Deco features
- Open plan living with Egyptian-style fireplace forms the central hub of the home
- Gourmet chef's kitchen, 900mm Ilve freestanding gas cooker, European laundry
- Three light-filled bedrooms and separate home office/4th bedroom with tranquil garden vistas
- Original bathroom with expired DA for an addition bathroom
- Zen-like tropical gardens framed by expansive private deck and sprawling lawns
- 1000-bottle climate controlled cellar, Kauri timber floors and ducted gas heating
- Outdoor kitchen extends to a multitude of intimate alfresco areas with park access
- Art Deco lighting, bakelite door handles, high ceilings with detailed Egyptian architraves
- Walk to Chatswood Public and High schools, moments to rail, shops and restaurants
For more information,
contact Paul Nees 0432 995 847,
Joanne Tan 0410 092 508
or Ray White Lane Cove 9428 4100
1,132m² / 0.28 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.