Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - PAUL NEES 0432 995 847
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
AUCTION AND OPEN HOMES CANCELLED
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO RESTORE THIS SUB-PENTHOUSE IN ENVIABLE LOCALE
First time offered in 40 years, this expansive and original three-bedroom sub-penthouse enjoys sweeping green vistas from every window. Nestled amidst the beautifully manicured gardens, this full brick, well-maintained security complex is perfectly positioned opposite Chatswood Oval. Set in a highly sought-after enclave, everything is within a short and easy walking distance; only 350 metres to Chatswood train station, bus interchange, supermarket and the heart of Chatswood shopping and eating precinct.
- Spacious, light and bright apartment in peaceful convenient setting
- Generous open plan lounge and dining area flows to covered balcony
- King-sized master with ensuite, generous second & third bedrooms
- Oversized car space in security garage with storage for bikes, scooters and more
- Ample visitor parking, intercom, internal laundry
- Offering a relaxed and low-maintenance lifestyle
- Potential to enhance and renovate to your taste
- Ideal for downsizers or investors alike
For more details, contact
Paul Nees 0432 995 847
Stevie Jackson 0410 817 777
Ray White Lane Cove 9428 4100
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.