Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOPHISTICATED LIFESTYLE IN COVETED WALK-TO-RAIL SETTING
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Defined by its comprehensive high-calibre luxury renovation and superbly convenient locale, this immaculate two-bedroom apartment represents a remarkable opportunity for both owner-occupiers and astute investors alike. Enjoying a prized top-floor corner position within a full brick security block of just 12, its stylish contemporary interiors and state-of-the-art European kitchen provide the ultimate lifestyle setting an easy 600-metre stroll to Artarmon station and village shops. Desirably accessed via Hampden Road with elevated leafy district vistas and dual private balconies, its prime address is a leisurely stroll to acclaimed Artarmon Public School and only moments to popular Cleland and Thomson Parks.
- Spacious open plan living/dining with new oak floors flows to sunny balcony
- Designer CaesarStone kitchen with full suite of premium Bosch appliances
- Induction cooktop, top-of-the-range Bosch double ovens and dishwasher
- Light-filled double bedrooms with oak floors and fully fitted soft-close robes
- Master with private balcony, luxe modern bathroom with frameless shower
- Internal laundry, ample storage, reverse cycle air conditioning, lock-up garage
- Crisp contemporary colour palette, leafy outlook and secure intercom entry
- Handy walk-to-rail location with convenient access to Chatswood and the City
For more information,
contact Jozef Seremet 0468 561 664,
Greg Nazarian 0402 551 213
or Ray White Lane Cove 9428 4100
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.