This property is available now.
Short term lease available
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Elegantly extended to embrace a flow-through design for effortless entertaining; natural timber finishes, traditional details and a leafy aspect lend a warm, inviting character to this beautifully presented home. Offering a choice of living areas across a single level, its low maintenance design is exceptionally appealing to families and downsizers alike. An immaculate showcase of quality contemporary finishes, its cul-de-sac location offers unbeatable convenience, an easy walk to both St Leonards and Wollstonecraft station.
- Family room/kitchen enclosed by glass bi-folds
- CaesarStone kitchen with European gas appliances
- Formal lounge room with original brick fireplace
- High ornate ceilings, Kauri pine and Kempas floors
- Elegantly renovated bathroom and master ensuite
- Private Travertine verandah overlooks front garden
- Dual street access, single carport, a/c, gas heating
- Expansive glass fronted timber entertaining deck
- Walk to shops, restaurants, Gore Hill Park, RNSH
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.